Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fundraiser 09-10... Please Help My Puppy in need...

BUNKY STAR
MY 2YEAR OLD YORKIE PUPPY
NEEDS YOUR HELP ...


(Bunky when he could see)

As you all know I am an artist and do participate in local art shows. The proceeds which are being collecting from my paintings sales are being put forth towards a cataract eye surgery for Bunky Star. 
The goal amount is $3,000.00 dollars.
 Bunky Star, my 2 year old doggie has developed cataracts in both eyes very quickly(2 -3 months). I am sorry to say that his vision is worsening by the day and is almost fully blind in both of his eyes.
  Help this great cause by donating to Bunky's Fundraiser and make a difference in  Bunky Star's life.  Help him see again!
  Thank you and God Bless!

For more information contact : 305-763-6657.