Friday, September 11, 2015

Abuelita Rosa... la mas preciosa

Just a little about me and my familia, that I wanted to share with your guys out there reading!This is my amazing Abuelita Rosa. She passed away early this year on Valentines Day reaching the age of 98. She has been such an amazing inspiration in my life because she always believed in putting your heart into everything. She taught me strong morals. She was a great believer in Diosito and I feel the same,:) I love Diosito. In my life I feel that he guides me down the right path of  my life's journey. Abuelita Rosa may she rest in peace was a creative wedding cake maker, fashion designer by natural talent, tremenda chef,:) as well as a wonderful wife, mother, and grandmother to all. I do miss her a lot. I know I inherited my tallents from God:),Abuelita Rosa, my other grandmother from my Hungarian Side of the familia who was also a chef and a tremendous fashion designer and my lovely Mother who is a wonderful creative floral & accessory designer. The picture you see below is of my grandmother Abuelita Rosa.  I was visiting her in Venezuela, about 2 years or so ago and we decided to work on a project together. Memories always tucked away deep in my heart! Hope you enjoyed, will continue part 2 another time:).

                                          Happy Birthday Abuelita Rosa! September 11th..